Order now to get it by: Sunday March 12 - Tuesday March 14
Get it on Sunday March 5th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 432283
This converter box converts HDMI to Component Video (Y-Pb-Pr) and stereo audio. It allows you to enjoy your high
definition movies and games on the older component TV's or projectors that don't have an HDMI input. It otters solutions
for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DW and Projector factory conference room noise
space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution presentation, school and corporate training
Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support digital audio May experience less than a one second
lag. Will not convert audio only.
* Ease to Use: Installs in seconds, no settings and it is a resolution pass-though converter
* It is purely for conversion between video formats but not convert the input/output video resolutions
* Audio output format: 2 channel LPCM;
* Compliant with HDMI 1.3
* Support HDCP 1.2:
* Supports 165MHz/1.65Ghps per channel(6.75Gps all channel)bandwidth for HDMI Input'
* HDMI resolutions
480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz;
* Component Video resolutions
480P@50/60Hz, 576P@50/60Hz, 720P@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz
3) Troubleshooting Steps:
1. Connect the HDMI input from source device to this converter.(Input cables are optional)
2. Connect the YPbPr and R/L audio output of this product to the display device.
3. Insert the DC side of 5V power supply into this product and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the
4. Power on all connected devices,Choose the input of the display deviceto its YPbPr channel.
5. The image does not need to be adjusted, the Converter will position it automatically, the user may adjust the
horizontal position under some extreme condition.
6. Some traditional CTR display not work after connected witch this Converter This mainly caused by these Displays
only supporting 480i and 576i YPbPr interlaced resolution. Therefore, we suggest to choose LCD Display or those can
support YPbPr CRT Displays.
7. Some connected Displays may have no image after setting the resolution of HDMI source at 1080P.This not caused by
our products but YPbPr channel of Displays not supporting resolution at 1080P.
8.Please find the below troubleshooting steps :
9.Please try different resolution.
10.Please try another power adapter if any.
11.Please try short HDMI Cable,such as 1m,2m.
12.Please try another component cable.
13.Please try another devices as well.
14.Please check all connections, any lose .