This splitter is a two outputs HDMI splitter. It distributes the HDMI input into two identical outputs, these two
outputs are synchronized. It also has the ability of buffering and amplifying,
Series connection of splitter achieves long distance and transmission of HDMI signal of more than 15 meters. When two
or more splitters are cascaded they can be used to create a larger splitter offers solutions for HDTV retail and show
site which suitable for HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector, data center control, information distribution, conference room
presentation, school and corporate training environments.
* Cascaded: Large distribution achieved by cascading the HDMI Amplifier Splitter.
* Support HDMI1.3b
* Support highest video resolution 1080p.
* Support 2.25Gbps per channel bandwidth.
* Support HDCP.
* Support uncompressed audio such as LPCM
* Support compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital EF=BC=88including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD=EF=BC=89
* Support 3D
3) CONNECTION AND OPERATION
1)Connect the HDMI input source and output devices into the HDMI Amplifier Splitter.
2)Insert the DC side of 5v power supply into it and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
3)Turn on the power.
Attention: Insert / Extract cable gently.