Get it by Monday January 29th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Track your progress wherever you are and then sync it with the game to get detailed information or see how close you are to your goals. You can even take on fun fitness challenges solo or with friends.
The Fit Meter does more than count your steps. It also has an acceleration sensor and an atmospheric pressure sensor, which means the meter can more accurately calculate how many calories you burn, based on what you're doing.
A little activity every day can add up to major progress! Take on a Walking Challenge to see your daily steps tracked around famous locations all over the world, or try an Altitude Challenge and make your way up mountains and monuments.
Since you can have up to 12 profiles, on one Wii Fit U game, it's easy for everyone to track their activity with their own Fit Meter. Even the family pet can get involved, with their activity measure in special doggie units
See how much you've accomplished by syncing the Fit Meter to your Wii Fit U profile at the touch of a button. You'll get detailed graphs on all your activity, including how many calories you've burned and how many steps you've walked.
Imported from USA
Wii Fit Meter
Wii Fit U reinvents fitness fun again with the Wii U GamePad controller, Wii Balance Board accessory, and the new Fit
Meter. Carry the Fit Meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your Wii U to compare accomplishments
online*. With over 70 activities, Wii Fit U makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active!
The Wii Fit series makes fitness fun for everyone. And now with Wii Fit U, you can workout at home or on the go with
the Fit Meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then
sync the Fit Meter data to your in-game profile with one button press. Wii Fit U software lets you create routines,
review progress, and compare with friends in online Gym Communities and Miiverse*. Shape up with fun activities, from
new ones using the GamePad to Wii Fit favorites. View your profile privately on the GamePad or get active with Off-TV
play. Explore tons of options to create your perfect workout.
* Shape up with a wide range of fun activities including Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic
activities, and more.
* Whether at home or on the go, the all-new Fit Meter tracks your progress, from calories burned to steps taken—even
changes in elevation.
* With the touch of a button, you can easily sync your Fit Meter data to compare your progress with friends or see how
far you’ve gone in Walking Challenges, Altitude Challenges, and more.
* Enjoy new and unique dual-screen activities like Hosedown or Trampoline Target that take advantage of the Wii U
GamePad controller and your TV.
* The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities
while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the
* Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info (e.g. achievements, high scores, favorite
activities) to keep yourself, your friends, and your family motivated.*
* Cheer on a friend or share parts of your Wii Fit U experience via Miiverse.
* Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from
recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
* The new Dance activity allows you to choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
* Set goals and track your daily progress with easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
* Choose a Mii character when creating your own Wii Fit U profile to help track your weight, height, age, and Body Mass
* Data from Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus can be easily transferred into a Wii Fit U profile.
* Previous Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus owners who have a Wii Balance Board do not need to purchase a new one—the Wii
Balance Board is compatible with Wii Fit U.
* Visit Nintendo.com for information on how you could receive a free 30 day trial of Wii Fit U.
* Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
The Wii Fit Meter helps you track progress on how many steps you’ve taken, the elevation you’ve climbed, calories
burned, and more.