52mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400) Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the
intensity of light without appreciably changing its color.Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and
transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls,
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction
with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a
glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density
freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16
ND32... and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
* Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the
* Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
* Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
* Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
* Index marks on the edge of filter for exact adjustment.
* Type: Fader ND
* Color: Black
* Rotating: Yes
* Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
* Material: High Quality Optical Glass
* Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 52mm
* According to the optics theorem, it is not recommended to apply this filter for wide angle lens ( * Image quality may
drop when focal length above 200mm
Package Contents: 1x 52mm Adjustable Variable ND Filter