Get it by Sunday January 28th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Prevents lens flare caused by extraneous light and protects against unexpected bumps or shock.
3-in-1 design for use with wide-angle, standard, telephoto zoom/non-zoom lenses.
Lens Compatibilities: Popular 58MM Lens models include EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
Camera Models: CANON Rebel (T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Imported from USA
Altura Photo® 3-in-1 Collapsible Rubber Lens Hood Shade for Camera Lenses
The Altura Photo® Collapsible Rubber Lens Hoods are one of the most important accessories you can purchase to help
improve the quality of your photographs. The collapsible hood eliminates flare caused by stray light, and also adds the
benefit of protecting your lenses from unexpected bumps. Suitable for zoom, telephoto, standard, and wide angle lenses.
- Shades lens from bright extraneous light for improved image quality.
- 3-in-1 Collapsible design:
* Fully retracted for use with wide angle lenses, and for storage.
* Extend midway for use with standard lenses.
* Fully Extended for use with telephoto lenses.
- Heavy-duty rubber material protects against bumps and abrasions.
- Internal mounting threads accepts filters and lens caps.
Note: Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked
somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter)
symbol. For example: Ø58= 58mm lens thread size.
- This lens hood may not be suitable for use with ultra-wide angle lenses. Vignetting, a soft or heavy shading of the
lens, might occur in certain instances even when the hood is fully retracted.
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth included with your order.
Ultra-gentle! Extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks or marks. Safe for all lenses.