First-ever monitor with interchangeable optical lens capability - allowing you to customize viewing angle and zoom
Large 3.5 inches full color lcd display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated led display
Remote pan, tilt and digital zoom
Long battery life,10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
One optical zoom lens included
Troubleshoot steps is to simply re-pair the camera unit with the monitor unit as explained in the user manual page 13. Press Menu button, select to ADD a camera channel, press and hold the PAIR button underneath the camera unit.
Large 3.5" full color LCD display in sleek, compact unit with retractable antenna, with sound-activated LED display
Long battery life: 10 hours on power-saving mode, 6 hours with screen on
One (1) Optical Zoom Lens included. Wide Angle Lens sold seperately
Imported from USA
Troubleshooting your DXR-8
Battery not holding a charge
* Remove battery and rest 20 minutes which resets the battery, then reinstall battery.
* Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a battery replacement request.
Charging port issue
* Use the alternate USB charging cable (two cables in the box).
* Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for a charging port replacement request.
Signal range issue
* Position monitor and camera unit 3’ away from wifi devices (smartphones, routers, computers, tablets, etc.).
* Move monitor and camera unit closer together, and/or a new location without thick concrete walls between them.
* Call 1 (800) 291-0195 for further troubleshooting steps.