The Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth USB Adapter lets you communicate wirelessly with Bluetooth devices such as cell phones,
PDAs, mice, keyboards etc.
BTD300 is highly portable due to its petite dimensions. It seamlessly gets plugged into a computer/laptop without
blocking surrounding USB ports.
Compatibility & Specifications
- BTD300 transforms any computer with a USB port to a Bluetooth enabled computer
- Built with the latest Bluetooth specification v3.0+ HS Class 2
- Supports all common Bluetooth (wireless) peripherals - keyboards, mice, headsets, stereo headphones, etc
- Backwards compatible with Bluetooth versions 2.1/2.0
- Compatible with Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS 10.3.9 or later
- Consumes very low power from the host PC
Note: For Windows 10, please use windows drivers instead of Broadcom drivers. Easy to use instructions are available on
Kinivo support website.
Note: Windows 8 & Windows 8.1 automatically finds and installs the latest drivers when the BTD-300 dongle is plugged in
for the first time. Windows 7 / Vista / XP users need to use the included CD (or online links) to install the drivers.
MacOS includes the drivers and installs automatically.
What's in the Box
- Kinivo BTD-300 Bluetooth USB Adapter
- Installation CD for Windows 7/Vista/XP (Not needed for Windows 10 /8.1 / 8)
- User Manual
Kinivo BTD-300 USB Bluetooth Adapter is backed by our 2 year limited hardware warranty. Please contact us if you have