This product is currently out of stock.
Product ID: 438678
1. Rapid Fire 8 SPS.
2. Rapid Fire 9 SPS
3. Rapid Fire 10 SPS
4. Rapid Fire 11 SPS
5. Rapid Fire 12 SPS
6. Akimbo 8 SPS
7. Akimbo 9 SPS
8. Akimbo 10 SPS
9. Akimbo 11 SPS
10. Akimbo 12 SPS
11. Sniper Double Shot
13. Drop Shot 8 SPS
14. Zombies M14 Aim Assist
15. Zombies LMG Aim Assist
16. Aim Kneel
17. LT Quickscope
18. MW3 Quick Scope
19. Auto Breath Hold
20. 3 Round Burst
21. HS10 Akimbo
22. Drop Shot, Reset
23. Jump Drop Shot
24. Jump Shot
25. Drop shot + LT Cancel
26. Drop shot, Reset + LT Cancel
27. Jump Shot + LT Cancel
28. Jump Drop Shot +LT Cancel
29. Drop Shot, Reset
30. Drop Shot - Akimbo 8 SPS
The mod must be calibrated the first time it is used. To calibrate,
1) Remove the battery.
2) Hold down the switch (tactile or sync depending on installation).
3) With the switch still held down insert the battery.
4) With the switch still held down, turn on the controller and wait for the LED 1 light to go
5) With the switch still held down make sure the RT is completely released and let go of the
The LED 4 should blink 3 times to let you know that the mod was calibrated.
Note: Calibrating the mod will reset the User Adjustable modes back to their default speed.
Pressing the switch will move you to the next mode. Holding down the LT and pressing the switch
will move you to the previous mode.
To turn the mod off, hold down the switch until the LED 4 light goes out. Tapping the switch
will turn the mod back on and bring it back into the mode it was in before it was turned off.
Here are the steps to adjust the speed once the mod has been installed.
1) Make sure you are in the mode that you want to adjust. (You can't be in Mode 5
and try to adjust Mode 6.)
2) Turn off the mod by holding down the tactile switch until the LED 4 goes off.