Get it by Saturday December 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
The Intex Challenger K2 Kayak is sporty and fun with a streamlined design for easy paddling
The bright green color and sporty graphics make the kayak highly visible in the water
Two 86 inch aluminum paddles and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation
Made of company's rugged, Super-Tough vinyl that's puncture- and UV damage-resistant for long term durability
Measures 30 by 15 by 138 inches (W x H x D) inflated, with 400-pound maximum weight limit; includes two 86-inch aluminum oars, high-capacity pump, and repair patch kit
Imported from USA
The Intex Challenger K2 kayak offers two people a sleek, easy-paddling, and highly portable craft to explore lakes and
easy rivers. It's made of the company's rugged, Super-Tough vinyl that's puncture- and UV damage-resistant for long term
durability, and the cockpit is designed to optimize comfort and space. High visibility graphics allow others to see you
easily on the water, and the craft is US Coast Guard approved.
* Two-person inflatable water craft for lakes and mild rivers
* Comfortable and spacious cockpit includes two inflatable seats and backrests
* Inflatable floor for both comfort and rigidity
* High visibility graphics give a sporty flair and maximize safety on the water
* Cargo net to keep essentials handy
* Grab line on both ends of kayak for easy carrying
* Measures 30 by 15 by 138 inches (W x H x D) inflated
* 400-pound maximum weight limit
* Includes two 86-inch aluminum oars, high-capacity pump, and repair patch kit
About Intex Recreation
Intex Recreation makes above ground swimming pools, air beds, inflatable toys, pool and lake boats, and the proprietary
Intex Saltwater Pool System. The company has been in business for over 40 years, and is a global leader in designing and
producing innovative products for indoor and outdoor recreation.
Intex products meet the most stringent safety standards, undergoing intensive testing to ensure years of safety and
satisfaction. During the manufacturing process, trained Intex employees continuously monitor a wide range of factors,
including quality of raw materials, calibration of the machines, manufacture and assembly of each product, product
testing, and careful packaging of every item.