Get it by Monday October 23rd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
8V/1.4W Solar Battery; 6.3" Diameter of Solar Panel
Maximum water height = 40" Minimum water depth in fountain should be 2"
Lifespan 20,000 hours
Solar powered fountain pump kit for fountains, waterfalls and water displays. Runs automatically, no battery or electricity needed, works in full sun only (not shade or cloudy day).
Create a relaxing environment in your garden. Comes with 4 different spray heads for replacement. Pump must be immersed in water with full sun to solar panel to function.
No Electric outlet or battery needed. This product floats on the water and starts pumping water soon after bright
sunlight shines directly on the solar cells. It is a an energy-saving solar fountain suitable for garden decoration,
bird bath, small pond, water circulation for oxygen. Installation is simple, easy to use, as long as there is direct
sunlight on the solar cells without shadows, water pump will start working in a few seconds. (Bird bath is not
- The Power of Solar Battery: 8V/1.4W
- The Diameter of Solar Panel: 160mm
- The power of Pump: 8V/1.36W
- Max Flow Quantity of Pump: 200L/h
- Max Water Height of Pump: 40 inches
- The Lifespan: 20,000 hours
- Working Time: 8:30AM-5:00PM (sunny day only, not shade or cloudy day)
- Automatically Restart: the pump will restart in 3 seconds after a short time sunless.
1. Put the pump totally in the water with the nozzle over the water; Make sure the pump is firmly fixed on the bottom
of the fountain to avoid vibration.
2. Connect the cable adapter of the pump with the adapter of solar panel output.
3. Put the solar panel under the sunshine facing directly to the sun.
1. Make sure to put enough water in the fountain, especially on the sunny days; always keep the pump under the water
2. Change water frequently to keep the water clean enough to avoid any dirt to impede the pump.
3. Be careful to protect the solar panel to avoid any damage.
4. Keep the surface of solar panel clean constantly.