For ages 10 and under - kids older than 10 should buy the adult size.
EVA, Krayton, Mid-density polyethylene/polypropylene
11 Colors to choose from
Exoskeletal Shock Frame with integrated jaw pads provide maximum impact protection for the teeth, jaw, and brain
Imported from USA
Gel Max Mouthguard view larger
Shock Doctor's Gel-Fit
Extreme Comfort Mouthguard
The Gel Max Mouthguard strives to deliver all the essentials, from protection to comfort. This multi-material
mouthguard is easy to use and a universal fit for all ages.
Personalize your Gel-Max by choosing from one of our 11 colors to make this mouthguard your very own.
Exoskeletal Shock Frame: Heavy-duty rubber frame provides impact protection.
Gel-Fit Liner: Custom molds to teeth for a tight, comfortable fit.
Multi-Layer Construction: Our Multi-Layer Construction with an internal shock-absorbing frame offers protection and fit
that outperforms conventional mouthguards.
At a Glance
* High-impact shock absorption
* Custom gel fit
To fit this mouthguard, you will need:
* Gel Max or Gel Max Lip Guard Mouthguard
* Boiling water
* Slotted spoon
* Cold tap water
* A clock or watch with second hand
* Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
* Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then place mouthguard in water for 90 seconds. Do not
exceed 90 seconds.
* Carefully remove mouthguard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
* Cool mouthguard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
* Lick your lips before placing mouthguard in your mouth.
* Watching in mirror, line up mouthguard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouthguard onto and around
upper teeth and press firmly into molars first then front teeth.
* Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouthguard with teeth in alignment with lower channel. Bite down hard on
mouthguard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard into teeth and gum line through lips and
cheeks for 20 seconds.
* Remove mouthguard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
* Repeat steps 1 through 8 if fit is not accurate.