Note: The wear method and maintenance of Sterling silver jewelry:
1. The best way of maintenance is to wear it every day, because the body grease will make the silver give off the moist
sheen. (of course, there is also an exception for some people, because the sweat itself contains some ingredients which
can make silver black). If you don't wear it, it's better to keep it in the airtight bag to prevent the silver surface
2. The daily cleaning methods: squeeze a little toothpaste on the silver, add a little water and rub to produce the
white bubble, then rinse with water, finally it can restore light.
3. Do not wear other metals jewelry to avoid collision deformation or abrasion.
4. Avoid the contact with sulfur and its compounds which may cause the deterioration of discoloration.
5. Don't lay it in the condition moist or chemicals and do not wear it when swimming, especially in the sea.
6. At the moment of bathing or laundry, you should remove the silver to prevent jewelry from encountering basic
7. Wipe the surface of the silver with a soft cloth in order to maintain the luster (better to use the special wiping
towel of silver).
8. Avoid putting together the silver jewelry with hair spray, perfume and skin care products.
9. After each wear, it's available to clear the water and dirt on the surface of jewelry by using a jewelry clean towel
or tissue paper, and then put it in sealed bag to avoid contact with air.
Attention:All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.