Calibrated for 0.308, the ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) TA01B 4x32 fully illuminated scope with a red
crosshair aiming reticle provides lightning fast target acquisition and superb optical clarity without the use of
batteries in any light conditions. Delivering pinpoint accuracy out to 800 meters, this classic scope has remained one
of ACOG's most popular since its introduction over 25 years ago. During the daytime the scope features clear black
crosshairs. A self-illuminated tritium lamp illuminates the reticle in red at night without batteries.
The TA01B scope is further distinguished by its crystal-clear and distortion-free Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated
Lens, maximum eye-relief, and large exit pupil for ease of use. Constructed of military-grade aluminum alloy, the scope
is dry nitrogen filled, and waterproof to 100 feet/30 meters. The scope's metal structure and optical system are backed
by a lifetime warranty and the tritium lamp is guaranteed to glow for 15 years. The TA01B Scope comes complete a carry
handle screw and washer set for easy mounting. A Scopecoat is included to safeguard the scope from dings and scratches,
dust, dirt, and moisture in the field and a Lenspen makes it safe and easy to clean the scope's lens in the field.
* Trijicon Fiber Optics: Automatically adjusts the brightness level and contrast of the reticle to available light
* Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering
capabilities with zero distortion.
* Trijicon Tritium Phospor Lamp: Aiming reticle glows in low-light conditions for quick target acquisition--with no
batteries to fail. Lamp is guaranteed to illuminate for up to 15 years.
* Internally Adjustable: Since only the prism housing moves, the ACOG is much more rugged than conventional designs.
* Longer Eye-Relief: Maximum eye-relief for larger caliber rifles and large exit pupil for faster target acquisition.
* Military-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing: Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing provides for a nearly
indestructible sighting system.
* Waterproof to 100 Feet/30 Meters: Dry nitrogen filled to eliminate fogging.
* Totally Battery Free: Trijicon ACOG delivers increased hit potential in all lighting conditions--without the use of
* Magnification: 4X
* Objective Size: 32 millimeters
* Bullet Drop Compensator: Yes
* Length: 5.8 inches
* Weight: 9.9 ounces
* Illumination source: Tritium
* Reticle Pattern: Crosshair
* Day Reticle Color: Black
* Night Reticle Color: Full Red
* Calibration: 0.308
* Eye Relief: 1.5 inches
* Exit Pupil: 8 millimeters
* Field of View: 7 degrees
* Field of View @ 100 yards: 36.8 feet
* Adjustment @ 100 yards: 3 clicks per inch
* Comes with carry handle
* Housing Material: forged aluminum
* Water-resistant to 100 feet
What's in the Box?
TA01B full illuminated riflescope, carry handle screw and washer set, 4x32 Scopecoat, Lenspen, Trijicon Logo Sticker,
ACOG Manual, warranty card
Limited Lifetime: optical systems and metal structure; 15-years: Tritium lamp
About ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) Riflescopes:
Trijicon ACOG riflescopes are internally adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle
patterns for use in low light or at night. The ACOG's combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in
aiming speed. Designed for use with the M16 family, every feature of the ACOG's mechanical and optical design was chosen
for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions--without failure-prone batteries.
With a dual-illuminated reticle, the Trijicon ACOG provides shooters with a distinct aiming point in all light
conditions--without batteries. Powered by a tritium-phosphor lamp, the gunsight's reticle glows in low-light conditions,
while advanced fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle in brighter light
conditions. Broadband, anti-reflective coated lenses provide superior clarity and light gathering capabilities with zero
distortion. The ACOG also offers large eye volume, giving you greater leeway--fore and aft, and from side to side--with
which to see through the lens. Of course, once the target is acquired, the ACOG is a trusted ally to help you zero in on
a perfect shot.
The ACOG is crafted with a tough, military-grade, aluminum-alloy housing and is waterproof to depths of 500
feet--making it nearly indestructible. Only the prism housing moves, so it's much more rugged than conventional designs.
And the ACOG does not require failure-prone batteries--so you can rely on it to perform in practically every situation.
Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC):
Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) ACOG Riflescopes feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics, which collect ambient
light. This revolutionary, both-eyes-open aiming method provides you with 'instinctive' target acquisition and increased
hit potential. And, the scope's ranging is built into many of its reticles, so you only need to set zero once for a
multitude of ranging distances.
The Scopecoat is constructed of the highest quality neoprene laminated with nylon. Its simple design safeguards the
scope or sighting system from dings and scratches, dust, dirt, and moisture. Neoprene has 5 percent greater moisture
absorbency, which takes moisture (condensation and sweating) away from the scope or sight and helps protect it from rust
and corrosion. The nylon laminate shields the scope against the elements. Simply stretch both ends of the Scopecoat over
your ACOG sight for optimum field protection.
The Lenspen features a safe and easy to use retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element,
designed to never dry out.