Graduated compression helps to enhance endurance during long runs and workouts
Wide chevron ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support, especially important during hard and long runs
Helps to alleviate shin splints
Zensah fabric features silvers ions and is breathable, moisture wicking, seamless construction for comfort
90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
Imported from USA
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves
Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves deliver dual, pin-point compression to the front and back of the legs to increase blood
circulation and provide muscle support during athletic training and recovery. The sleeves feature seamless gradient
compression which provides wide ribbing in the front for shin support and tight ribbing in the back for calf support.
Made with Zensah Fabric, the leg sleeves have silver ions woven into the fabric to help regulate skin temperature and
fight bacteria. Zensah's fabric is breathable and moisture wicking, allowing the garment and athlete to stay cool, dry
and light during exertion. Developed by a professional athletic trainer, the compression leg sleeves are ideal for
runners, cyclists, triathletes, and anyone else who is on their feet and would like to increase the blood flow in their
Graduated compression garments deliver the greatest amount of compression to the part of the garment farthest away from
the heart, and the least amount compression in the part closest to the heart (for example, socks have more compression
in the ankle and less in the calf). With graduated compression, the veins' cross sectional area is decreased and a
pressure gradient is created, which leads to physiological benefits including:
* Enhanced blood circulation as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the
heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
* Faster recovery following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate
through improved circulation.
* Enhanced warm-up via increased skin temperature.
* Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent
micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
* Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling
* Increased muscle support, which increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
* Improved leg power and vertical jump power through enhanced proprioception.
When choosing a size, calf size should be used as the primary determinant.
Size Calf Diameter Height
XS/S 9.5 to 12.5 inches 5 feet, 3 inches and below
S/M 12.5 to 15 inches 5 feet, 4 inches to 5 feet, 10 inches
L/XL 15 inches and up 5 feet, 11 inches and up