Get it by Saturday August 26th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
French Flag/Side Flags. Flags provide extra flare reduction.They are quick removable. They can be opened to the desired length by using the small knob provided on the flags.
Combined with a top handle bracket rig. handle grip can be installed both side,for both left-hand and right-hand. Matte box and top handle grip bracket can be also work seperately.
Fits standard 15mm supporting rods. Height of it can be adjusted by 3.5cm through release and lock the 2 screws by side.
Two filter trays, supporting 4"x4" filter.One is about 90-degree rotatable,which will be helpful when you use gradual ND filter.
4pcs different size donuts included.(103mm,76mm,64mm,51mm). It is used to avoid large gap beside lens.
Matte box is used on the end of a lens to block the sun or other light source in order to prevent glare and lens flare.
It performs essentially the same function as a lens hood and also mounts in front of the lens, but usually includes
adjustable fins called French flags. Another purpose of a matte box is to hold glass or plastic filters in place in
front of the lens.
● Swing-Away : You can easily swing-away the mattebox without disturbing the camera from the tripod and rail system and
mount the mattebox again on the camera within a second. The knob on the top of the swing-away bracket helps you to swing
the mattebox from the setup.
● 2 trays design
● French Flag/Side Flags :reduing extra flares and removable. They are attached by hinge mechanism.
● Compatible with wide angle lenses.
● Compatible with 15mm rod ,center-to-center rails distance 60mm.
● Two 15mm holes on bracket by side,which makes you able to mount some other device by side.2pcs 15mm rod (20cm in
● 4pcs donuts
● Material:Made of metal and plastic
Suitable for: wide angle lenses on DV / HDV /Broadcast /16mm/35mm cameras.
Package including: FOTGA DP3000 M4 Matte Box x 1
Top Flag x 1
Side Flags x 2
Donuts (103mm,76mm,64mm,51mm) x 4
4"x4" Filter Holder x 2
15mm Rod x 2
top handle x 1