Get it by Saturday October 28th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Rectangular-lens sunglasses featuring Three-Point Fit system for comfort and flexible O-Matter frames with logoed temples
Lenses are prescription ready (rx-able)
Storage pouch included
The name “Holbrook” came from a similar inspiration. Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona
that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. It’s a classic western badland that
epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50’s and 60’s.
* Oakley HDPolarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater
than 99% polarization efficiency
* Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
* Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Metal bolt accents in front frame
* Metal icon accents