Get it by Monday November 27th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
1600w thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature
Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control - preset, manual over-ride or re-programmable volumes
Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a "Black Plastic" insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any "splashing" from the dual wall pressurized filter baskets.
Please review the trouble shooting steps under product details for remedies for common faced for hustle free of the product
Imported from USA
Dual wall filters, 54mmIncluded dual wall filters provide excellent practice for budding baristas
Dual wall filters, 54mmThe dedicated hot water outlet makes brewing Americanos and hot chocolate easy.
Single wall filters, 54mmIncluded single wall filters provide a more challenging experience for those who have already
mastered the art of espresso
Why the Breville BES840XL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best
way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine starts with steady, low
pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before
full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840XL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control.
The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the
thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the
filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into
'Sleep Mode' after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing
directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’
cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and
coffee are BPA free.
BrevilleClick on image to view larger
* The 61 fl. oz. (1.8 L) removable water tank is a top-fill tank with a handle. It has a replaceable water filter to
reduce impurities and scale.
* The 1600W thermocoil heating system circulates the water through a heated coil, heating water ‘on demand’ for better
temperature consistency. It also uses PID technology to regulate the temperature.
* A 54mm stainless steel portafilter with commercial style spouts and a 54mm tamper are also included for expert tamping
control. The tamper is stored magnetically on the machine, but is easily removable for tamping.
* The dry puck feature removes excess water from the ground coffee in the filter basket for easy disposal of the coffee
* The espresso pressure gauge helps you monitor espresso extraction pressure, so you know whether the espresso is being
over- or under-extracted.
* The volumetric control functionlets you set shot volumes. Use either the preset volumes or manually over-ride them
with your own preferences. Once you figure out what volumes you prefer, you can program it to remain at your customized
* The dedicated outlet for instant hot water (for making Americanos, hot chocolate, and for warming cups).
* The steam wand is used for effortless milk frothing for making lattes and cappuccinos. It is made of stainless steel
and swivels 360 degrees to accommodate different size frothing jugs.
* The auto purge function automatically adjusts the temperature of the water used for steaming milk and extracting
espresso. The function automatically begins to cool the boiler to the optimal temperature for espresso extraction after
using the steam wand.
* The removable drip tray is partitioned for both wet and dry spills, with an 'Empty me!' indicator for when it’s
full.Breville Consumer Support is 1-866-273-8455