Imported from USA
Are you hankering to play the harmonica? Harmonica For Dummies is an easy-to-read practice guide that gives you
step-by-step instructions and gets you making music in no time! Even if you’re an experienced harmonica player, this
jump-in-anywhere reference is packed with tips and playing techniques that will take your skills to the next level.
This fast, fun, hands-on guide helps you choose your first harmonica and shows you how to hold it, make your first
sounds, and keep it clean and working well. Helpful diagrams show you how to shape sounds using your tongue, throat, and
hands. Before you know it you’ll be playing melodies, chugging out rhythms, and bending notes with ease. You’ll also
pick up some basics of music theory and learn how to read the notation and tablature for all the music in the book.
Discover how to:
* Play right out of the box with little or no experience using an inexpensive diatonic harmonica in the key of C
* Make that wonderful wailing sound
* Create exciting rhythms and play solo
* Understand how the harmonica works
* Play all of the music on the Bonus CD
* Read tablature, educate your eye, and develop your ear
* Breath correctly while playing
* Bend notes up and down
* Play one harp in many keys
* Develop your style in blues rock, country, folk, and more
* Play with other musicians
* Work with a microphone to create great sounds
So stop dreaming and start playing! Harmonica For Dummies will get you wailing in no time!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.