Elliptical machine provides challenging cardio workout, supported by blue, backlit LDC display that helps you track essential training data
Adjustable pedals and console and power adjustable stride and incline; 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length; six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart rate programs
Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring; LCD console with 7.5-inch display; front drive system with bBuilt-in fan and 15-inch pedals; includes sound system and water bottle holder
Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D), with 230-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit
Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame; five years on electronics and parts; and two years on labor.Kindly refer the user manual attached below for troubleshooting steps and instructions.
The SOLE E35 elliptical machine provides a challenging cardio workout, supported by a blue, backlit LDC display that
helps you track essential training data. The console includes a built-in cooling fan, water bottle holder, and speakers
that allow you to plug in an MP3 player and listen to your favorite playlist while you work out.
* Quiet drive system: Fluid, natural motion functions in both forward and reverse. The combination of a heavy, 29-pound
flywheel and high gear ratio equates to an extremely smooth feel.
* Power incline: Additional resistance and variable positions mean a diverse, challenging cardio workout with the touch
of a button. The ramp angle is fully adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees, allowing you to target and individually work all
major lower body muscle groups.
* Advanced sensor systems: Stationary handle bars with built-in pulse sensors for monitoring your heart rate and a heart
rate chest strap are great for ongoing pulse monitoring, and heart rate interactive programs.
* Oversize foot pedals: Pedals were designed in collaboration with a leading physical therapist, and SOLE SOLE engineers
have created a two-degree inward slope to the foot pedals, reducing ankle and knee stress common in many elliptical
machines. The foot beds are also adjustable for customized comfort.
* Four rear wheels on heavy-duty rails: The design ensures a smoother, more stable feel, and reduce side-to-side foot
* Measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D)
* 215-pound weight
* 375-pound weight limit
Controls & Features
* Adjustable pedals and console
* Power adjustable stride and incline
* 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
* Six standard programs
* Two custom programs
* Two heart rate programs
* Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
* Includes heart rate chest strap
* LCD console with 7.5-inch display
* Front drive system
* Built-in fan
* 15-inch pedals
* Includes sound system and water bottle holder
This piece of SOLE equipment includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and
* Frame: Lifetime
* Electronics and parts: Five years
* Labor: Two years