BPA free, made using the finest plastics and metals
Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities
Great look and innovative carrying solutions for your liquids
Silo features same profile as company's bestselling 32-ounce Wide Mouth bottle, so it will fit in your packs' side pockets
1.5-liter capacity means you can tote more water
Volume graduation markers and wide mouth
BPA-free, made in USA, and dishwasher safe
Guaranteed for life
Imported from USA
The Nalgene Silo features the same profile as the company's bestselling 32-ounce Wide Mouth bottle, so it will fit in
your packs' side pockets, but its 1.5-liter capacity means you can tote more water. Like all Nalgene products it is
guaranteed for life.
* Volume graduation markers
* Wide mouth
* Made in USA
* Dishwasher safe
* 1.5-liter (48-ounce) capacity
Anatomy of a Nalgene Bottle
* Threads: Nalgene bottles and caps feature continuous, straight shouldered semi-buttress threads for increased contact
area on the surface. This allows for greater tightening force without stripping threads.
* Cap: Durable caps are designed and built to perfectly mate with their respective containers. There's no separate liner
to wear, crease, fall out, or leak, and the seal ring is molded directly into each cap.
* FDA Compliant, BPA-free Materials: Nalgene bottles are molded from 100% virgin resin with nothing but FDA compliant
colors added. Finished products are tested according to the requirements of the USFDA for food and beverage contact.
* Heavy-duty Walls: Uniformly durable walls are thicker and more resistant to failure than many similar looking, but
lower quality bottles.
* Bottom: Inner corners of each bottle's bottom are curved for easy cleaning, and a plastic resin code is molded into
the bottle for eventual recycling after years of sturdy service.
All Nalgene products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Nalgene is one of those brands many consider synonymous with its product category, much like Rollerblades or Q-Tips.
The company creates ubiquitous BPA-free colored water bottles, geared toward providing a simple personal hydration
solution that respects the environment. Nalgene offers a full product line of reusable containers of all kinds, made
from a wide range of materials.