Constructed from 250%, 4 way stretch XSPAN ( super stretch neoprene)
Flatlock seams for maximum comfort and durability.
Pant seat area is reinforced with flexible thermal bonded coating
Anatomical design with extended lumbar for maximum coverage and warmth while in use.
Off centered barrel cinch shock cord ensures the best fit and comfort when used with Kayaks and SUP's
Popular for use in obstacle course competitions, where you encounter mud, water and slime.
Imported from USA
Made with 100 percent, exclusive, XSPAN foam neoprene, the XSPAN Pants from NeoSports offer complete freedom of movement
in the water and anatomical construction for total comfort. The 250 percent, 4-way super stretch XSPAN is bonded with
flatlock stitching for extra durability and an ultra-smooth face even at the seams. The pants feature an extended lumbar
to ensure full coverage in the water and have a reinforced seat for long term durability at the highest wearing area.
Finally, an off centered barrel cinch shock cord at the waist ensures a secure, custom fit.
* 100 percent XSPAN construction: Soft and comfortable foam neoprene offers 250 percent, 4-way super stretch.
* Bomb-proof flatlock stitching: for a smooth interior and exterior surface to ensure comfort and durability.
* Reinforced screened seat area: helps provide a long life to a traditional high wear area and to help reduce slippage.
* Anatomical design with extended lumbar: provides maximum coverage while in use.
* Off centered barrel cinch shock cord: ensures the best fit.
Men's Size Specifications
34 to 38 inches
36 to 38 inches
38 to 40 inches
40 to 42 inches
42 to 44 inches
44 to 46 inches
46 to 48 inches
29 to 31 inches
31 to 33 inches
33 to 35 inches
35 to 37 inches
37 to 39 inches
39 to 41 inches
41 to 44 inches
125 to 135 pounds
135 to 150 pounds
150 to 170 pounds
170 to 190 pounds
190 to 210 pounds
210 to 230 pounds
230 to 250 pounds
5 feet, 6 inches
5 feet, 8 inches
5 feet, 10 inches
5 feet, 11 inches
6 feet, 1 inch
6 feet, 2 inches