Order now to get it by: Tuesday January 31 - Thursday February 02
Get it on Saturday January 28th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 717989
A compact way to get your daily shot, the DeLonghi Alicia Electric Moka espresso maker satisfies the dueling needs for
convenience and caffeine. Italian in origin and engineering, DeLonghi is well respected for its small appliance
innovations, and this unit boasts several, from durable construction to safety features. Because it is outfitted with a
cool-touch base, the Alicia goes anywhere you can plug it in. The sturdy aluminum boiler is built for frequent use, and
the container is transparent to let you track the brewing progress. The boiler automatically shuts off to prevent
overheating and, in the case of inopportune phone calls, keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes. The Alicia also
automatically switches off when you remove the coffee-maker from the base. Additional helpful features include an
indicator light, a cool-touch handle, and a swiveling base. Measuring 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches, the Alicia churns
out 3 to 6 cups of espresso. The 3-cup adaptor is available separately. --Emily Bedard
From the Manufacturer
Moka is the Italian Way to Make Espresso
Authentic espresso is the heritage of the Italian culture and tradition, and the great Italian tradition of coffee
making began with moka. Found in most Italian kitchens for more than half a century, moka produces an inherently
aromatic espresso. It is more intense in flavor, and more pure in coffee taste. That is why generations of Italians
have sworn by stovetop moka espresso makers.
In fact, in Italy every family owns at least two mokas. Used on the stovetop, the heat from the burner boils the water
and directs it up through the ground coffee and into the receptacle, producing a perfect espresso every time.
Why an Electric Moka Espresso Maker? Although the traditional stovetop moka makes great espresso, people have been
searching for a safe, convenient and easy-to-use alternative. The new six-cup machine embodies DeLonghi’s commitment to
its Italian heritage and innovative kitchen design. The Electric Moka Espresso Maker is a modern-day,
convenience-minded adaptation of a beloved Italian staple.
Electric Moka Espresso Maker Features:
* 3- to 6-cup espresso capacity
* Transparent Coffee Container lets you easily monitor the entire brewing process. And the durable container is
* Filter Adapter allows you to choose 3 or 6 cups of espresso, so you can select the amount of espresso to make
depending on the number of people you’re serving.
* Automatic Shut-Off With Keep Warm Function keeps espresso hot for up to 30 minutes. And with automatic safety
shut-off, your espresso will never burn or overflow.
* Two-Level Safety System will automatically shut-off the machine when the unit is finished brewing and when the body is
lifted from the base.
* Cordless Operation with Detachable Base makes serving convenient and simple. You can bring your espresso right to the
* On/Off Switch with Indicator Light Easy-to-use illuminated push-button control lets you know when the unit is in
* Pressurized Safety Valve ensures safe operation.
* Aluminum Boiler is made of durable, high-quality aluminum. Count on getting great espresso for years to come.
How to Make the Perfect Italian Espresso in Just a Few Simple Steps:
* Fill the aluminum boiler with water.
* Fill the filter with ground coffee.
* Attach the transparent coffee container to the base.
* Plug in and switch the push button to the ON position.
* Dimension: 5.12 by 8.27 by 10.63 inches
* Weighs 3 pounds
* 120 volts
The DeLonghi Devotion to Living Innovation
DeLonghi is committed to creating products that enhance and benefit the lives of our consumers. Consistently high
standards, innovation, and design are what have made DeLonghi a leader in household appliances around the world.
Family, tradition, passion, style, taste are qualities that all Italians embrace, and are the embodiment of every
product we create. Our Italian heritage is reflected in every product, every feature and every design. Once you’ve
discovered us, we think you’ll agree that every DeLonghi appliance is truly a "Living Innovation".