Imported from USA
* Stuck in the running doldrums? Are you just not feelin' even your favorite routes? Liven the senses and get back in
the mileage game by taking an off-road romp in the WT510v1 from New Balance®.
* A rugged, yet lightweight trail runner that is built on a neutral last, but that has just enough stability to
accommodate the mild overpronator.
* Breathable mesh upper.
* Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
* Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
* Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
* Soft fabric lining.
* ETC® insert reduces friction, heat build-up and blisters.
* Injection molded EVA midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning.
* AT Tread® all-terrain outsole provides reliable on- and off-road use.
* N-Durance® rubber outsole delivers optimal durability in high-wear areas.
* Built on a PL-1 last. This last type has a standard toe box width, a standard instep height, and a standard heel
* Measurements: * Weight: 10 oz
* Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.