Order now to get it by: Thursday March 09 - Saturday March 11
Get it on Saturday March 4th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 753180
DESCRIPTION: For years, development and improvement of consumer-orientated single stage Gen 1 technology has stood still
– until now. Traditionally, Gen 1 tubes are made of glass – making them quite fragile and easily damaged, and have
relatively low resolution, with very evident image edge distortion.
Introducing an Armasight exclusive – CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) technology image intensiffier tubes!
While CORE does not contain a micro channel plate (and so by definition lands in the Gen 1 category) that is where the
parallels end. Instead of glass, CORE tubes use a specially formulated ceramic compound fused with metal alloys similar
to those used in production of Gen 2 and Gen 3 image intensiffier tubes.
Further advances in CORE have almost removed edge distortion, dramatically increased photo-sensitivity and most
importantly, almost doubled resolution up to 70 lp/mm! The Armasight Spark is the perfect partner for this new hybrid
tube-type – a rugged, but light-weight multi-purpose night vision monocular. With optional accessories, it can be used
hand-held or head-mounted; with a day scope adapter, it can convert your existing day scope to night vision at a budget
price. With optional 3X a-focal lens and IR illuminator, it can serve as a medium range, ultra-high resolution spotting
scope and with optional camcorder/camera adapter, you can even take footage or stills though it in darkness.
The Armasight Spark is the ideal night vision unit for the outdoorsman or first responder who demands more resolution,
image clarity and durability than standard Gen 1 can offer.
FEATURES: * Compact, rugged design
* Water and fog-resistant
* Head mountable for hands-free usage
* Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
* Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery
* Adaptable for use with cameras
* Built-in Infrared illuminator
* Limited two-year warranty
SPECIFICATION: * Resolution 60-70 lp/mm
* Magnification 1x, optional 3x
* Multi-Purpose System Yes
* Exit Pupil Diameter, mm 8
* Eye Relief, mm 20
* Lens System F1.7, 35mm
* FOV 35°
* Range of Focus 0.25 to infinity
* Diopter Adjustment +5 to -5 dpt
* Controls Direct
* Infrared Illuminator Yes (built in with flood lens)
* IR Indicator Yes
* Power Supply CR-123 Lithium 3V (1) or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage 3.2V (1)
* Battery Life 40 hrs
* Environmental Rating Water resistant
* Operating Temperature -40 to +50 °C
* Storage Temperature -50 to +60 °C
* Dimensions 149 x 49 x 82 mm / 5.8 x 1.9 x 3.2 in
* Weight 0.37 kg / 0.8 lbs
* Warranty 2 Years