Cuts wavy pattern into butter and vegetables
Forged, high-carbon stainless-steel blade
Black synthetic, three-rivet full-tang handle
Made in Germany
A low-tip, straight-edge knife, this tool is specifically designed for smooth, straight cutting without any chopping
action. It can produce wavy cucumber slices to decorate a poached salmon or pretty carrot and zucchini disks. Classic
three-rivet handles distinguish Pro S from Henckels's other quality lines, TwinStar, Five Star, and Four Star. Pro S
handles are heavier and its knives less weight-forward. Handles on the knives in this line are also smaller, which the
small-handed might appreciate. The steel used in the Pro S line is identical to that used in the Five Star and Four Star
lines. This knife is dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. --Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
The J.A. Henckels Twin Professional S (or Pro S) knife series features trustworthy quality and classic three-rivet
styling--it’s a line of knives admired by both professional chefs and home cooks of all skill levels. The Twin Pro S
line contains knives for all tasks, including the following open stock knife types: parer, bread, peeling, sandwich,
utility, carving, steak, chef’s, Granton edge slicer, santoku, and others. Twin Pro S knives are also available in a
range of block sets and gift sets, to be sure that your cutlery needs are covered.
A Reliable Standard in Knife Construction
Twin Pro S knives are precision forged from a single piece of exclusive-formula, high-carbon, no-stain steel under the
all-new Sigmaforge standard. As a result, Twin Pro S knives have improved quality consistency, lasting sharpness, and
perfect geometry. Sigmaforge one-piece construction also provides high precision and improved stability of the blade and
steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness. In addition, Twin Pro S knives use J.A.
Henckels’s Friodur ice hardening for corrosion resistance, a process that also contributes to cutting-edge retention.
An Ergonomic Handle for Easier Use
J.A. Henckels’s Twin Pro S knives boast a comfortable, ergonomic three-rivet handle design that won’t wear against the
hand and helps to provide control when doing any cutting task. These durable Novodur handles are perfectly bonded to the
full tang on each knife for stability and durability. The impeccably balanced super bolster provides weight and adds
balance for safer and more professional cutting.
* Sigmaforge one-piece precision-forged construction: Provides perfect geometry, high precision, and improved stability
of the blade and steel structure, thus improving cutting-edge retention for lasting sharpness.
* Laser-controlled edge: Is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
* Friodur ice hardening: Maximum no-stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and
* Super bolster: Provides weight, insures safety, and adds balance.
* Full visible tang construction: Provides proper balance and greater strength.
* High-carbon no-stain steel, an exclusive J.A. Henckels formula: Nonstaining, nonrusting.
* Precision honed: Is sharper and stays sharper longer.
* Triple-riveted Novodur handles: Durable, strong, and smooth, these comfortable handles are perfectly balanced.
* Dishwasher-safe: Easy care (though hand washing is recommended by J.A. Henckels).
* Full warranty: J.A. Henckels stands behind all its knives.