Used Book in Good Condition
Imported from USA
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Barcelona is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along La Rambla past colourful flower stands, enjoy the whimsy of Gaudi's
architectural details, or spend an evening sampling Spanish tapas at an outdoor cafe; all with your trusted travel
companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Barcelona Travel Guide:
* Full-colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, music, dance,
architecture, politics, sports, cuisine, wine, and more
* Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour neighbourhood maps
* Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Day Trips
* Coverage of La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, The Waterfront, La Sagrada Familia, L'Eixample,
Gracia, Park Guell, La Zona Alta, Montjuic, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Barcelona, our most comprehensive guide to Barcelona, is perfect for those planning to
both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for just the highlights of Barcelona? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the
city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss
sights for a quick trip.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the
country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Anna Kaminski, and Vesna Maric.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media