We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture surface on sleeping pad reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 20%
Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
Space Savings: Peaks and valleys work together to add support while trapping heat and nest inside one another, to save space when packed.
Therm-a-Rest's popular Z Lite sleeping pad has been updated for 2012 for improved warmth thanks to an aluminized surface
that reflects heat, increasing overall warmth by close to 20%. The company's lightest, most compact closed cell mattress
is made of proprietary foam material that's softer on top for improved comfort, and increased density on the bottom for
The mattress's closed cell structure pads and insulates you from the cold ground on your outdoor adventures.
* Advanced Warmth: Thermal reflective barrier sends heat back to your body, increasing warmth
* Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack
* Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort
* Closed cell foam with XL polyethylene fill
* 0.75-inch thickness and 2.6 R-value
* Made in Seattle, Washington
* Size S:
* Ten-ounce weight
* Measures 20 by 51 inches (W x D)
* Measures 20 by four by 5.5 inches (W x H x D) when packed
* Size R:
* 14-ounce weight
* Measures 20 by 72 inches (W x D)
* Measures 20 by five by 5.5 inches (W x H x D) when packed
Therm-A-Rest products include a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Therm-A-Rest is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim
Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts
looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the
Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most
respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.