Get it by Sunday December 24th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Lightweight and compact closed-cell foam camping mattress is a durable, dependable, and economical option for sleeping on the ground
Trusted by mountaineers and backpackers for generations, the classic pad features folding accordion-style construction that is compact and easily packable
Reflective ThermaCapture coating and heat-trapping dimples capture radiant heat, increasing overall warmth by 20 percent for an extra cozy night's sleep
Sleeping pad foam is softer on the top for comfort, and denser on the bottom for extra insulation, durability, and protection from the ground
Molded foam mattress measures 72 x 20 inches (20 x 5 x 5.5 inches folded) and weighs 14 ounces; made in the USA
Imported from USA
Therm-a-Rest's popular Z Lite sleeping pad has been updated for 2012 for improved warmth thanks to an aluminized surface
that reflects heat, increasing overall warmth by close to 20%. The company's lightest, most compact closed cell mattress
is made of proprietary foam material that's softer on top for improved comfort, and increased density on the bottom for
The mattress's closed cell structure pads and insulates you from the cold ground on your outdoor adventures.
* Advanced Warmth: Thermal reflective barrier sends heat back to your body, increasing warmth
* Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack
* Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort
* Closed cell foam with XL polyethylene fill
* 0.75-inch thickness and 2.6 R-value
* Made in Seattle, Washington
* Size S:
* Ten-ounce weight
* Measures 20 by 51 inches (W x D)
* Measures 20 by four by 5.5 inches (W x H x D) when packed
* Size R:
* 14-ounce weight
* Measures 20 by 72 inches (W x D)
* Measures 20 by five by 5.5 inches (W x H x D) when packed
Therm-A-Rest products include a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Therm-A-Rest is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim
Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts
looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the
Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most
respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.