Get it by Saturday December 2nd by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
Imported from USA
The real-world guide for divers who want to enjoy their sport to the fullest
More than half of the 1.5 million people who achieve scuba certification each year are stymied in their pursuit of the
sport because they lack time and money to enjoy the exotic diving experiences they've read about, and don't want to be
confined to group dives. The Certified Diver's Handbook is the only guide to help them create their own diving
adventures on any budget, on any schedule, in waters local or distant, and without the restrictions of group demands.
Thirty-year diving veteran and photojournalist Clay Coleman provides the insider's tips and how-to advice divers need to
equip, plan, and execute their own diving expeditions. Divers will learn how to:
* Buy or rent the best SCUBA equipment at the best prices
* Plan dives to maximize enjoyment and safety
* Find great diving sites close to home
* Master underwater rescue procedures and shore- and night-diving techniques
* Explore wrecks, reefs, and underwater caves