We currently accept any valid credit or debit card. Any card with a Visa / Mastercard / American Express logo can be used for your purchase at DesertCart. This includes prepaid cards and Visa based e-dirham cards.
We do NOT support cash on delivery.
If you wish to use cash, you can purchase a prepaid internet shopping card at various banks/supermarkets/petrol stations around the UAE
Recommended for ages eight and older; supports up to 120 pounds; twist-grip throttle acceleration control
Kick up a fuss with the Razor Dirt Quad, a miniature electric off-road quad that's perfect for trail riding. The compact
vehicle--which supports up to 120 pounds--offers such features as authentic dirt quad frame geometry, a high-torque gear
ratio that provides excellent climbing opportunities, a terrain-tracing droop-travel rear suspension that delivers a
smooth ride, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, and a powder-coated tubular steel frame that's durable in all weather
conditions. Best of all, the variable-speed, chain-driven motor is both super quiet and powerful, helping you zip up the
trail in a hurry without disturbing the locals. As a bonus, the Dirt Quad can store either horizontally or vertically
depending on your space.
· Powered by a high-torque variable speed 250 watt electric motor
· Authentic dirt quad frame geometry
· High Torque gear ration provides excellent off-road and climbing capabilities
· Shatter-resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular steel frame for all weather splash-proof durability
· UL Approved battery charger and tools included
· 12 hour charge time for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
· Terrain tracing droop-travel, coil shock rear suspension for a smooth ride
· Twist-grip acceleration control and hand operated rear disc brake
· Large 13 inch pneumatic knobby tires
· Other features include adjustable riser handlebars, padded seat, front brush guard, and rear carry handle
· Space saving vertical storage capability
· Dimensions: Change to 43 inches long by 24 inches wide by 31.5 inches tall