Ship to US only
Product by: Shakespeare
Shakespeare Style 5247 VHF Marine
36" LENGTH 3dB
LOW PROFILE END-FED 1/2-WAVE WITH EXTRA HEAVY-DUTY LIFT-N-LAY WHIP
Same as the style 5246, but with an extra heavy-duty whip for extra stability at high speeds.
The Style 5247 is a 3dB base load antenna with a three-foot extra-heavy-duty stainless steel whip that Lift-n-Lays down,
out of the way, for fishing, trailering, boat covers, or storage. The Lift-n-Lay feature makes the antenna extra easy to
set up and lay down. Superb value, performance, and convenience.
* Sealed, copper wire coil
* Extra heavy duty stainless steel whip (36in) minimizes flexing at high speeds
* Mounts by passing the antenna's SO-239 connector through horizontal surfaces up to +" thick.
* Coax and PL-259 connector sold separately.
* L-bracket included for mast mounting.
* Whip is user replaceable.
* Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
VHF Marine Band
7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
Max Input (Watts):