Support super CLOUD service, one step to do remote control easily & conveniently without any complicated setting.
Completely new graphics operating interface design, to let you experience easily and conveniently.
Super strong processing capacity: can realize 8CH D1 recording .
Powerful net service(support DHCP, PPPOE, FTP, DNS, DDNS, ARSP, NTP, UPNP, EMAIL, IP authority, IP search, alarm center, etc), complete enclosure(WEB, CMS, SDK) to easily achieve interconnection.
1 Year Warranty only if you purchase from Evertech USA Corp.
Imported from USA
*SDVR combines the functions of DVR/HVR/NVR together, multi-mode input( support pure analog input, support analog +
network HD video input, support pure network HD video input). No need to worry how to be compatible with analog system,
to choose DVR or HVR, just one SDVR can work.
* Support main stream and extra steam encode synchronously. Main stream is for local storage to maintain the image
quality, extra stream is for network real-time transmission, to easily solve the bottleneck problem of bandwidth.
* Support super cloud service, one step to do remote control easily & conveniently without any complicated setting.
* Built-in IE plugs, no need to install from CD disk independently.
* Support all kinds of mobile monitor (iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry, Symbian, Android)
* Multiplex operation : Preview, recording, playback, backup, network live, mobile phone view; all operations are
independent of each other.
* Support many recording modes: Auto-continuing recording, timing recording, motion detection recording.
* Playback mode support normal play, speed play, fast back play, manual and single-frame play.
* Many backup device: USB flash disk, USB portable HDD and network
* Support pre-alarm recording (before 10 sec),not lose any suspicious screen.
* System auto recovery to power after power reconnected, and return to the pre-power-down state
* 1 TB HDD Installed
Our DVR automatically configure for USA and Europe.
DVR NTSC/PAL resolution configuration system:
1. If you plug in your 1st PAL resolution camera into DVR then DVR will automatically configured as PAL resolution.
2. If you plug in your 1st NTSC resolution camera into DVR then DVR will automatically configured as NTSC resolution.