Order now to get it by: Saturday July 08 - Monday July 10
Get it on Monday July 3rd with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 808774
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to
skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Great Wall, immerse yourself in the history of the Forbidden
City, or watch the flag-raising ceremony at Tiananmen Square; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart
of the best of Beijing and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing:
* Full-colour maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Free, convenient pull-out Beijing map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
* User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to
spend your time
* Useful features - including For Kids, Worth a Trip, and For Free (quick glance at must-sees)
* Coverage of Haidian, Dongcheng, Choyang, Xicheng, Beihai Park, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven Park, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Beijing is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing
on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this
neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
* Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and
extensively covers all of Beijing's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Beijing guide.
* Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's China guide for a comprehensive look at all the
country has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Discover China, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and David Eimer.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media