The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of
surprise and mischief. Create millions of unique Sims and control their lives. Customize their appearances and
personalities. Build their homes - design everything from exquisitely furnished dream homes to quaint cottages. Then,
send your Sims out to explore their ever-changing neighborhood and to meet other Sims in the town center. With all-new
quick challenges and rewarding game play, The Sims 3 gives you the freedom to choose whether (or not) to fulfill your
Sims' destinies and make their wishes come true.
'The Sims 3' game logo
Create like never before.
New seamless neighborhoods in 'The Sims 3'
New seamless neighborhoods.
New create a Sim functionality and personality traits in 'The Sims 3'
New create a Sim and personalities.
Extreme home customization in 'The Sims 3'
Extreme home customization.
Key Game Features: * New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
* Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro,
visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who knows what might
* Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
* New Create a Sim Functionality
* Create any Sim you can imagine with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial
features, hair color, eye color, and more.
* Fine tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
* New Personality Traits
* Create over a million different personalities with traits such as evil, insane, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more.
* Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart
of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
* New Unlimited Customization
* Everyone can customize everything—design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
* Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades.
* New Gameplay That’s Rewarding and Quick
* Face short and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
* Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
* Choose whether, or not, to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves,
rock stars, world leaders? The choice is yours.
* Get Connected and Share Your Creations with The Sims 3 Online Community
* Get free bonus content—download Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more.
* Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
* Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
OS: Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2) Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Processor: Vista - 2.4 GHz P4 or equivalent/XP - 2.0 GHz P4 or equivalent
Intel Core Duo Processor
RAM: Vista - 1.5 GB/XP - 1GB
Disc Drive: 8x DVD ROM or faster
8x DVD ROM or faster
Hard Drive: Vista & XP - 8 GB or more
At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.
Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Supported video cards include: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900,
FX 5950, 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, GTX 260, GTX
280 (GeForce FX unsupported under Vista); ATI Radeon 9500, 9600, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600,
X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870; Intel Extreme Graphics GMA X3x00 series. ATI
X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.
Other: Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.
* This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.