Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Sweet Orange essential oil has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated.
Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile "101 Ways to Use Essential Oils" brochure with each order.
100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
Imported from USA
* Sweet Orange is derived from an evergreen tree. It is smaller than the bitter orange tree, and less hardy with fewer
or no spines. The fruit itself has a sweet pulp with no bitter membrane.
* Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
* Aromatic Aroma: Has a sweet, citrus aroma much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Middle
* Aroma Strength: Medium
* Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
* Plant Part: Fruit Peel
* Origin: Canada
* Color: Yellowish orange to dark orange
* Common Uses: Properties for Sweet * Orange are as follows: antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac,
carminative, cordial, deodorant, digestive, stimulant (nervous) and tonic (cardiac, circulatory). It has also been
applied to combat colds, constipation, dull skin, flatulence, gums, slow digestion and stress.
* Blends Well With: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Leaf and Clove.
* History: There is some argument, but it is believed that sweet orange was brought to Europe by the Arabs in the First
century along with the bitter orange.
* Cautions: Some aromatherapists have reported that a small percentage of few people have experienced dermatitis from
the limonene content of sweet orange. Orange Essential Oil is considered photo-toxic and exposure to sunlight should be
avoided. Avoid use during pregnancy.