Get it by Jan 28 to Jan 31 with standard delivery.
Easy mounting of the child bike seat on your bike; compatible with most bike models
Ensures a perfect fit as your child grows thanks to adjustable foot rests and foot strap
Easy to clean and to keep dry due to the seat’s water-repellent materials
Maximum child comfort and a safe, custom fit thanks to the adjustable padded 5-point harness
Your child can place their hands on the comfortable handle bar during the ride
Designed and tested for children from 9 months* to 3 years old, up to 33 lbs/15 kg. *Consult a pediatrician for children under 1 year old.
The Yepp Mini is suitable for carrying children up to a maximum weight of 15 kg/ 33 pounds including child, pack and contents. The Yepp Mini can be attached to a 1,5 inch exposed quill-type steel stem (a threadless adapter will also be available).|Dutch Design meets Safety: Meets stringent European safety requirements and ASTM standards. 5-point safety harness with user-friendly buckle and easily adjustable footrests with straps provide optimal protection.|All Yepp child bicycle seats are made of flexible rubber foam which is very comfortable and shock absorbing. It has a high insulation factor (summer and winter) and no watter penetration thanks to closed cell-structure.|Safe - Easy to Use - Comfort - Award Winning Design! Quick and simple to snap into place and detach, lightweight, anti-bactirial and easy to clean. Easily secured with anti-theft lock.|
Imported from USA
Designed to keep you toddler close and make it love its first rides with you.The Yepp Mini is a snug front seat suitable
for carrying kids from 9 months old (who are able to sit up by themselves) to 3 years old (up to 33-Pound). It is very
light and easy to use and gives your kid a full view of the road, while at the same time ensuring maximum safety and
comfort. The Yepp line is designed to grow with your kid, so once he/she becomes too big for the Mini, he/she can
graduate to our roomier back seat, the Yepp Maxi.
Designed to keep your child front and center on family bike rides, the Yepp Mini mounts on your bike's
handlebars. For your little passenger, that means a better view and conversations with Mom and Dad. For Mom and Dad,
that means the psychological benefit of having your kid between your arms -- safe. The seat can carry kids from nine
months old, who are able to sit up by themselves, to three years (with a 33-pound maximum weight). The seat is light and
easy to mount, and designed to grow with your kid. Once he or she becomes too big for the Mini, they can simply graduate
to Yepp's roomier back seat, the Maxi.
* Suitable for carrying children up to 33 pounds
* Easily mounts on bike’s handlebar stem using supplied adapter (stem must be made of steel and have a diameter of 0.8
to 1.1 inches)
* Quick and simple to snap into place and detach
* Additional integrated lock guarantees extra safety and guards against theft
* Five-point harness with easy-to-use buckle and adjustable footrests with straps
* Soft shoulder pads are included for added comfort
* Made of flexible but sturdy rubber material that's easy to clean; features high insulation factor and water resistance
* Complies with the most stringent European safety requirements, and is certified by the Dutch TNO Institute for applied
* Award-winning product:
* Baby Innovation Award Winner 2011
* Reddot Design Award Winner 2009
* Good Industrial Design Winner 2009 and 2010
* Dutch Design Award 2009
* Fiets Innovatie Award 2009
Available accessories (sold separately)
* Sleeping roll
* Mini adapter for mounting seat on another bicycle
* Additional shoulder pads and foot straps to personalize your seat
Yepp is part of the GMG (Gebroeders Melkert Gouda) company, which has been manufacturing fully functional child cycle
seats since 1934. Yepp child bike seats use innovative materials and design, and are extremely easy to install. Safety
and durability have long been GMG's hallmarks and first priorities, and Yepp seats are tested and checked regularly.
They have also been certified in accordance with most stringent European safety standards, and carry the quality seal of
the Dutch TNO Institute for applied sciences research and also comply with the ASTM standards.