This product ships with limited tracking information, and may take longer than usual to be delivered.
Imported from USA
Insert Alt Text here
The CQC Sportster is designed to support civilian concealed carry or range use. This injection-molded holster features
the same dependable SERPA technology but is tailored for low-threat civilian operations. Law enforcement and military
should use the original SERPA CQC Holster for high-threat-level environments.
* Gunmetal gray holster body with black SERPA Auto Lock release
* Passive retention detent adjustment screw
* Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
* Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for security
* Speed-cut design allows rapid draw, target acquisition, and re-holster while keeping eyes on target
* Includes paddle platform only
Note: For the S&W 5900/4000 weapon, this holster only works with the round trigger guard for that weapon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are BLACKHAWK! Holsters designed to have a handgun inserted backwards?
No. BLACKHAWK! highly recommends not to insert any gun backwards into any BLACKHAWK! holster. BLACKHAWK!’s holsters are
highly advanced, close tolerance designed for excellent form-fitting function when the holster is used to BLACKHAWK!’s
recommended proper normal forward uses. Inserting a handgun backwards in any BLACKHAWK! holsters is not recommended nor
was it designed for being inserted backwards.
Can BLACKHAWK! Holsters be used with guns having aftermarket accessories installed?
No. Any modification of your handgun from factory standard, such as large aftermarket iron sights, lights, lasers,
control levers, etc., are not recommended to be used with BLACKHAWK! holsters.