From the Back Cover
Get some good grammar practice — and start speaking andwriting well
Practice is the key to improving your grammar skills, and that'swhat this workbook is all about. Honing your speaking
and writingskills helps you in everyday situations, such as writing papers,giving presentations, and communicating
effectively in theworkplace or classroom. Here you'll find hundreds of problems tohelp build your grammar muscles. With
a little practice every day,you'll be speaking correctly, writing confidently, and getting therecognition you deserve at
work or school.
* Structure sentences correctly, make subjects and verbs agree,and perfect your punctuation
* Write papers, give presentations, and communicateeffectively
* Score your highest on standardized tests
100s of Problems!
* Detailed reviews and explanations of everyday Englishgrammar
* Tips for acing standardized tests and workplacecommunication
* The latest rules on writing for electronic media
About the Author
Geraldine Woods is a high school English teacher and author of more than 40 books.