We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Imported from USA.
From the Back Cover
Get some good grammar practice — and start speaking andwriting
Practice is the key to improving your grammar skills, and
that'swhat this workbook is all about. Honing your speaking and
writingskills helps you in everyday situations, such as writing
papers,giving presentations, and communicating effectively in
theworkplace or classroom. Here you'll find hundreds of problems
tohelp build your grammar muscles. With a little practice every
day,you'll be speaking correctly, writing confidently, and
getting therecognition you deserve at work or school.
* Structure sentences correctly, make subjects and verbs
agree,and perfect your punctuation
* Write papers, give presentations, and communicateeffectively
* Score your highest on standardized tests
100s of Problems!
* Detailed reviews and explanations of everyday Englishgrammar
* Tips for acing standardized tests and workplacecommunication
* The latest rules on writing for electronic media
About the Author
Geraldine Woods is a high school English teacher and
author of more than 40 books.