Desertcart
Sign in  Or  Create an Account
by Dorcy
Dorcy 220-Lumen Submersible Dive II Anti-Corrosion LED Flashlight with Nylon Lanyard, Black (41-1467)
4
from USA
to UAE
in 3-5 days
Delivered by Apr 12  to Apr 15 with standard delivery
Delivered by Apr 08  to Apr 12 with expedited delivery

Description

  • Guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) up to a depth of 100-meters.
  • Constructed of anodized aluminum with an anti-corrosion, hardened black finish.
  • For superior underwater performance, more of the light is concentrated into the beam.
  • Comes with a nylon wrist lanyard for easy transporting and a black finish.
  • Comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
  • ›See more product details.
  • Imported from USA.

The Dorcy 41-1467 Dive II Submersible Anti-Corrosion LED Diving Flashlight is the newest twist to the old flashlight and
is guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) up to a depth of 100-meters. This submersible diving flashlight is light weight
at only 0.8-pounds and is constructed of anodized aluminum with an anti-corrosion, hardened black finish. The 41-1467
contains a K2 Super Flux LED that offers a state-of-the-art performance with 220-lumens of light output and a 200-foot
beam distance. This flashlight provides 8-hours of continuous use on (6) AAA-cell batteries. On land, the center spot
concentrates 80-percent of the light output while using the remaining 20-percent to provide a bright area around the
center spot to light up a wide viewing area. For superior underwater performance, more of the light is concentrated into
the beam. The 41-1467 comes complete with a nylon wrist lanyard for easy transporting and twist switch. This submersible
diving light is the same as the 41-0467, only it is packaged in gift box. This flashlight measures 6.5-inches by
1.25-inches. The Dorcy 41-1467 Dive II Submersible Anti-Corrosion LED Diving Flashlight comes with a 1-year limited
warranty to protect against defects in material or workmanship. Dorcy International offers an expansive range of
lighting products and continues to evolve with new market demands, ranging from LED technology and fashion to leadership
in new product development. Dorcy's complete packaging and distribution center is located right here in the USA in
Columbus, Ohio. Dorcy International has been making flashlights for over 55-years and is proud to be business partners
with many of the world's largest retailers. Visit www..com/dorcy ( http://www..com/dorcy ) for more information on Dorcy
and our extensive line of products.

From the Manufacturer
---------------------

The 220 Lumen LED Submersible Dive Light is the newest twist to the old flashlight. This 220 Lumen Dive Light
is made of anodized aluminum construction, and is anti-corrosion proof via its hardened finish. The Dive Light contains
a K2 Super Flux LED that offers state of the art performance. This flashlight provides 8 hours of continuous use on one
set of alkaline batteries. The Dive Light is guaranteed to be submersible (IPX8) to a depth of up to 100 meters. On
land, the center spot concentrates 80% of the light output while using the remaining 20% to provide a bright area around
the center spot to light up a wide viewing area. Underwater more of the lights is concentrated into the beam providing
superior performance. The flashlight comes complete with a nylon wrist lanyard. The 220 Lumen LED Submersible Dive Light
requires 6 AAA cell batteries to operate (not included).

Reviews