The Original Insulated Water Bottle - As the first to make insulated, BPA-free, plastic sports water bottles, Polar Bottle has had over 20 years to perfect keeping liquids stored and cool for twice as long.
Ultimate Thermal Protection - The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
100% BPA-Free Water Bottles - Polar Bottle water bottles are and always have been 100% BPA-free and phthalate-free. Constructed of durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved LDPE.
Sports or Bike Water Bottle - Our 20 oz. size is great to pack in your luggage, bring to work, toss in a day pack, and or stash in the water bottle cage on a smaller frame bicycle. It's also a great sports water bottle for kids and fits in a lunchbox. Wide mouth accommodates ice cubes and makes it easy to clean. Removable carrying strap offers extra convenience.
Made in the USA - Polar Bottle Insulated Water Bottles are proudly made in the USA to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in
100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
Dishwasher and freezer safe
Imported from USA
Polar Bottle is the original insulated plastic sport bottle and has been keeping liquids colder, longer, since 1994. The
bottle has evolved in the years since with brightly colored foil liners and patterns and an innovative removable valve
system. Made in America, Polar Bottle is popular throughout the world.
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic
bottle, Polar Bottle's insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and
hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your insulated bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either
way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold
in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection.
BPA-Free & Phthalate-Free
Polar Bottle has never used BPA in any water bottles. Even the first Polar Bottles in 1994 were BPA-free.
* 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
* Double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in
* Foil layer reflects solar rays for additional thermal protection
* Constructed of low density polyethylene, a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material which complies
with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) as well as California Proposition 65
* Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
* Removable carrying strap so you can take the bottle everywhere
* Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
* Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable
* Dishwasher and freezer safe
* Made in the USA
* Fluid Capacity: 20 ounces / 24 ounces
* Bottle Weight: 132 grams / 144 grams
* Height: 9 inches / 10.5 inches
* Diameter: 2.95 inches / 2.95 inches