Air Director Back Panel and a redesigned Antidote reservoir compartment with Quicklink system
Independent Suspension Shoulder Harness.
Organizer pocket for bike essentials.
Easy acces MP3 pocket with weather resistant zipper.
Quick access overflow storage with dual compression straps.
Imported from USA
The M.U.L.E. NV from Camelbak is a narrow-gauge pack for 3+ hours of all-terrain adventures in any weather. The
100-ounce Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System makes hydration easy and accessible, while 854 cubic inches of
overall capacity carry the gear you need without bulk. The Camelbak N.V.I.S. back panel is fully ventilated and provides
convenient access to the Antidote Reservoir to ensure your comfort on epic escapes. The M.U.L.E.'s Dynamic Suspension
shoulder harness, slider sternum strap, and fixed waist belt provide ergonomic load support, while the integrated rain
cover and organizational elements keep your gear protected and at the ready.
Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
Pack Specifications:* Hydration Capacity: 100 ounces (3 liters)
* Cargo Capacity: 854 cubic inches (3.25 liters)
* Torso Length: 16 inches (41 centimeters)
* Pack Weight: 1.76 pounds (0.8 kilograms)
* N.V.I.S. back panel
* Dynamic Suspension harness
* Fixed 1.5-inch wide waist belt with cargo pockets
* Slider Sternum strap
* XC helmet carry system
* Media pocket
* Carries: multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, MP3, phone, wallet, keys
Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System
* Low-profile design for unmatched stability
* Air-light fillport cuts weight
* HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life
* PureFlow tube
* Patented Big Bite Valve for easy drinking
* Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
* Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn