Order now to get it by: Monday January 30 - Wednesday February 01
Get it on Monday January 23rd with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 228014
From the bestselling author and star of National Geographic Channel's Dog Whisperer, the only resource you’ll need for
raising a happy, healthy dog.
For the millions of people every year who consider bringing a puppy into their lives–as well as those who have already
brought a dog home–Cesar Millan, the preeminent dog behavior expert, says, "Yes, you can raise the perfect dog!" It all
starts with the proper foundation in the early years. Here, Cesar tells you everything you need to know to create the
best environment for a well-balanced dog in order to avoid behavior issues in the future, and shows you how to correct
the most common behavior issues for young dogs.
Based on Cesar’s own detailed experiences raising individual puppies from some of the most popular breeds, How to Raise
the Perfect Dog is like having Cesar right beside you, as your own personal expert, coaching you and your dog from the
first day of your life together.
Packed with new information aimed specifically at the particular needs of puppies and adolescents, and written in
Cesar's friendly, accessible style, How to Raise the Perfect Dog answers all the most commonly asked questions and
guides you towards a loving, satisfying life-long relationship with your best friend.
#1 New York Times bestselling author, Cesar Millan shows you how to raise the perfect dog and prevent behavior issues
before they start, including:
• what to expect from each stage of your puppy's development
• quick and easy housebreaking
• the essentials of proper nutrition
• the importance of vaccinating–and of not over-vaccinating
• creating perfect obedience from day one through rules, boundaries, and calm-assertive leadership
• how to avoid the most common mistakes owners make raising puppies and young dogs
• how to correct any issue before it becomes a problem
• unique exercises and play to bring out the best in every breed