We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Imported from USA.
“Undoubtedly the finest guide to North American birds.”—Guy
The publication of The Sibley Guide to Birds in 2000 quickly
established David Allen Sibley as the author and illustrator of
the nation’s supreme and most comprehensive guide to birds. Used
by millions of birders from novices to the most expert, The
Sibley Guide became the standard by which natural history guides
are measured. The highly anticipated second edition builds on
this foundation of excellence, offering massively expanded and
updated information, new paintings, new and rare species, and a
new, elegant design.
The second edition of this handsome, flexibound volume offers a
wealth of improvements and updates:
• All illustrations reproduced 15 to 20 percent larger for
• Includes nearly 7,000 paintings digitally remastered from
original art for enhanced print quality.
• Expanded text includes habitat information and voice
description for every species and more tips on finding birds in
• More than 600 new paintings, including illustrations of 115
rare species and additional paintings of common species and
• More than 700 updated maps of ranges, showing winter, summer,
year-round, migration, and rare ranges.
• 85 bird family pages now cross-referenced to species accounts.
• Revised taxonomic order and most current common names for
The Sibley Guide to Birds, second edition, brings the genius of
David Allen Sibley to the world once again in a thoroughly
updated and expanded volume that every birder must own.