Order now to get it by: Monday July 31 - Wednesday August 02
Get it on Saturday July 29th with expedited shipping.
Select the expedited delivery option after adding this item to your cart.
Product ID: 237792
Mosby's Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 3rd Edition is a colorfully
illustrated collection of spiral-bound cards that brings together the difficult drugs and topics related to pharmacology
into one portable volume. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, this valuable tool
helps you master pharmacology in class, in clinicals, and in preparation for the NCLEX® examination. Specific topics
include: administration, antibiotics/antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs,
GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, pain drugs, psychiatric drugs, pulmonary drugs, and reproductive/OB drugs. For
practicing nurses, these cards provide an always-useful refresher on pharmacology.
* Over 90 cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
* Full-color cartoons and color-highlighted monographs provide a visually engaging way to learn.
* Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most difficult concepts.
* Thick pages and spiral-bound format create the perfect portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical
* Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow you to quickly reference material.
* What You Need to Know sections on the back of each image give you more information about each illustrated topic in a
quick and easy-to-review format.
* Colored highlights in the What You Need to Know sections draw your attention to key information:
* Serious/Life-Threatening Implications are highlighted in pink
* Most Frequent Side Effects are blue
* Important Nursing Implications are yellow
* Patient Teaching information is green
* NEW coverage throughout highlights contemporary and timely topics on pharmacology all in one clinical tool.
* 8 brand new cards focus on administration by inhalation, lovenox, fentanyl, and more.
* New mobile device version enables you to study on the go.