Get it by Sunday August 27th by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
MLA citation guide
Widely adopted by universities, colleges, and secondary schools, the MLA Handbook gives step-by-step advice on every
aspect of writing research papers, from selecting a topic to submitting the completed paper. For over half a century,
the MLA Handbook is the guide millions of writers have relied on.
The seventh edition is a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to research and writing in the online environment. It provides
an authoritative update of MLA documentation style for use in student writing, including simplified guidelines for
citing works published on the Web and new recommendations for citing several kinds of works, such as digital files and
Every copy of the seventh edition of the MLA Handbook comes with a code for accessing the accompanying Web site. New to
this edition, the Web site provides:
- the full text of the print volume of the MLA Handbook
- over two hundred additional examples
- several research-project narratives--stories, with sample papers, that illustrate the steps successful students take
in researching and writing papers
- searching of the entire site, including the full text of the MLA Handbook
- continuous access throughout the life of the seventh edition of the MLA Handbook