Get it by Sunday October 1st by choosing the expedited option during checkout.
What Every Body Is Saying An Ex FBI Agent s Guide to Speed Reading People
Read this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a
recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid
hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your
boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you. You will discover:
* The ancient survival instincts that drive body language
* Why the face is the least likely place to gauge a person's true feelings
* What thumbs, feet, and eyelids reveal about moods and motives
* The most powerful behaviors that reveal our confidence and true sentiments
* Simple nonverbals that instantly establish trust
* Simple nonverbals that instantly communicate authority
Filled with examples from Navarro's professional experience, this definitive book offers a powerful new way to navigate
He says that's his best offer. Is it? She says she agrees. Does she? The interview went great—or did it? He said he'd
never do it again. But he did.