We are still dispatching all items as quickly as possible. Orders containing food, health & safety, and other essential products will be prioritized.
Imported from USA.
Fully updated for the 2014 GED. Comprehensive content review for all sections of the GED tests, realistic online test,
powerful test-taking strategies, hundreds of practice questions, realistic practice tests, and tips from a top GED
Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the GED® Tests from a top expert.
The GED® is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the
United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED® diplomas or certificates as a
first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED® guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan
GED® is a self-study program, fully updated for the GED® 2014 test changes.
This GED® self-study system includes:
* 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 2 Full-length practice tests—including an online practice test with feedback to help you pinpoint areas of weakness
* In-book diagnostic pretest that helps you set up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
* Expert strategies for tackling the exam, both in the book and in online videos
* Essential skills you’ll need to pass the Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social
* Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
* Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView™ calculator