Get it to UAE by Nov 20 to Nov 25 with standard delivery.
Get it to UAE by Nov 18 to Nov 20 with expedited delivery.
Used Book in Good Condition
Imported from USA
The style of the Associated Press is the gold standard for news writing. With The AP Stylebook in hand, you can learn
how to write and edit with the clarity and professionalism for which they are famous. Fully revised and updated, this
new edition contains more than 3,000 A to Z entries—including more than 200 new ones—detailing the AP’s rules on
grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, abbreviation, and word and numeral usage. You’ll find answers to such
wide-ranging questions as:
· When should the names of government bodies be spelled out and when should they be abbreviated?
· What are the general definitions of the major religious movements?
· Which companies do the big media conglomerates own?
· Who are all the members of the British Commonwealth?
· How should box scores for baseball games be filed?
· What constitutes “fair use”?
· What exactly does the Freedom of Information Act cover?
With invaluable additional sections on the unique guidelines for business and sports reporting and on how you can guard
against libel and copyright infringement, The AP Stylebook is the one reference that all writers, editors, and students
cannot afford to be without.