This updated manual presents extensive preparation for the Advanced Placement test, with helpful features that include:
* Five full-length practice exams with all questions answered and explained
* Guidelines for evaluating essays and determining final AP exam scores
* A complete overview covering everything students need to know about language and rhetoric for the AP test
* Advice and instruction for answering multiple-choice questions
* A guide to writing focused and well-organized responses to essay questions
The manual also presents sample student essays with critiques that point out their strengths and weaknesses.