Imported from USA
Everything new parents need to know about the care (and feeding) of an infant, from the authors of What to Expect® When
You're Expecting. Covers monthly growth and development, feeding for every age and stage, sleep strategies that really
Filled with the most practical tips (how to give a bath, decode your baby's crying, what to buy for baby, and when to
return to work) and the most up-to-date medical advice (the latest on vaccines, vitamins, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and
Reassuring Answers to Hundreds of Questions, including:
* What's the best kind of car seat for my newborn?
* How do I know if my baby's getting enough to eat?
* How can I tell if my baby is really sick? When should I call the doctor?
* Should I sign my baby up for classes?
* Should I be worried that my baby isn't crawling yet?
* How do I cope with my colicky baby?
The only book on infant care to address the physical as well as the emotional needs of the entire family.