Get it to UAE by Nov 19 to Nov 24 with standard delivery.
Heidi Murkoff (Author)
Imported from USA
Everything new parents need to know about the care (and feeding) of an infant, from the authors of What to Expect® When
You're Expecting. Covers monthly growth and development, feeding for every age and stage, sleep strategies that really
Filled with the most practical tips (how to give a bath, decode your baby's crying, what to buy for baby, and when to
return to work) and the most up-to-date medical advice (the latest on vaccines, vitamins, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and
Reassuring Answers to Hundreds of Questions, including:
* What's the best kind of car seat for my newborn?
* How do I know if my baby's getting enough to eat?
* How can I tell if my baby is really sick? When should I call the doctor?
* Should I sign my baby up for classes?
* Should I be worried that my baby isn't crawling yet?
* How do I cope with my colicky baby?
The only book on infant care to address the physical as well as the emotional needs of the entire family.