Imported from USA
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Costa Rica is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip,
and what hidden discoveries await you. Count butterflies and orchids in the Monteverde Cloud Forest, have a fresh cup of
coffee amid San Jose's Spanish-colonial buildings, or kayak past dolphins in the Golfo Dulce; all with your trusted
travel companion. Get to the heart of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Costa Rica Travel Guide:
* Full-color maps and images throughout
* Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
* Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
* Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
* Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that
most guidebooks miss
* Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, media, art,
music, dance, landscapes, activities, ecology, wildlife, and more
* Over 30 color maps
* Useful features - including Wildlife Guide, Travel with Children, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
* Coverage of San Jose, Central Valley, Highlands, Northwest, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, South,
Peninsula de Osa, Golfo Dulce, Caribbean Coast, Northern Lowlands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Costa Rica, our most comprehensive guide to Costa Rica, is perfect for those planning
to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
* Looking for just the highlights of Costa Rica? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Costa Rica, a photo-rich guide to
the country's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Nate Cavalieri, Adam Skolnick, and Wendy Yanagihara.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with
guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel
products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travelers to experience the
world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the
Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media